http://hintonschool.com Page 1
May — June — July 2007
Volume 13, Issue 9
Special points of
· School Physicals Page 1
· Daycare Page 1
· Soundwaves Page 2
· Junior Adievement Page 2
· Volleyball Page 2
· Math Bee Page 3
· Art Show Page 3
· Academic All-State Honor Page 3
· May Activities Calendar Page 4
· June Activities Calendar Page 5
· July Activities Calendar Page 6
· May Lunch Menu Page 7
315 West Grand
Hinton, IA 51024
Hinton Community School
By Ms. Tina Johnson-Zimney RN
All students who are in grades 7-12 must have a current physical on file with the school nurse. A physical is required for any sport, cheerleading, and drill team.
Dr. Marino will be doing physicals at school on Thursday, May 10, from 1-4 PM. These physicals will be for the 2007-2008 school year. Parents may accompany their student, but this is not required. The cost to have a physical done on this day is $20.00. Dr. Marino is donating all the money back to Hinton Community School.
· Please have your child sign up with me.
· Dr. Holton will also be doing a clinic after school starts next August. Watch for the date in the school newsletter. The cost will be $20, with all money donated back to the school.
· If you have questions or concerns pleases call me at 947-4328.
· If you need a physical form for your own doctor, you can download one from our web site. http://hintonschool.com/PDF/physform.pdf
May 17, 4:00 - 6:00 PM
Summer and Fall openings available
Open 7 AM to 6 PM
Tution: $95.00 per week-meals provided
*Open year around *